Sign reminds those around your workplace to ensure workspaces and equipment remain Covid-secure
- Striking design with clear messaging presents vital information with visual impact to reinforce recommended hygiene protocols around workspaces and equipment
- Ideal for display around all types of workplace - demonstrates a commitment to enforcing necessary hygiene practices to maintain a Covid-secure environment
- Significantly more professional in appearance than self-printed materials
- Compliant to the signs and signals regulations and EN ISO 7010:2012 where applicable. Unlike many other products on the market, these safety signs present critical information in a method consistent with all other compliant health and safety signs
- Highly durable - made from either durable rigid plastic or self-adhesive flexible vinyl
- Easy to apply - both sign types come with their own adhesive which is suitable for smooth, non-porous surfaces. Rigid plastic signs can be fixed to other surfaces using screws (not supplied)
Please note that due to demand, this product may take 2-3 working days to arrive
The Health and Safety Regulations 1996
The Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996 (the Safety Signs Regulations) implement European Council Directive 92/58/EEC on minimum requirements for the provision of safety signs at work. This guidance is aimed at helping employers meet their responsibilities under these Regulations.
All of our safety signs comply with the safety colour regulations. This ensures that certain colours adhere to their specific meanings.
The Regulations require employers to use a safety sign where there is a significant risk to health and safety that has not been avoided or controlled by the methods required under other relevant law, provided use of a sign can help reduce the risk. Safety signs are not a substitute for those other methods of controlling risks such as engineering controls and safe systems of work.
They apply to all workplaces and to all activities where people are employed, but exclude signs used in connection with transport or the supply and marketing of dangerous substances, products and equipment.
EN ISO 7010
EN ISO 7010 was introduced in 2003. Since then it has been accepted into EU Law and provides a standardised, easy to understand safety message - wherever you are and whatever language you use!
Why EN ISO 7010
The main goal of the standard is to introduce a globally recognised range of safety pictograms. Although most will be similar and familiar, there are some new introductions
Where does EN ISO 7010 apply?
The regulation is applicable in all workplaces and locations where users need to be informed about safety matters - emergency exits and hazardous area signs are excellent examples of standard use signs
What does SafetySigns4Less offer?
All safety signs offered by SafetySigns4Less are EN ISO 7010 compliant. We ensure that all signs are constructed to the highest quality. Where possible we will always offer our signs in both Rigid Plastic and Self-adhesive flexible vinyl.