Emergency Vehicle Parking Signs are displayed to inform drivers of prohibited parking areas
- Provide information to your staff and visitors regarding parking control for emergency vehicle access
- Help ensure that certain areas remain free of unknown vehicles, essential in the event of an emergency
- Safe safety signs – rounded corners to protect against accidental contact
- Clear design can be easily read, even from a long distance away
- Manufactured from either strong 2mm rigid plastic, lightweight and durable Palboard® or robust 3mm aluminium composite
- Multi-layered Palboard® with a recycled foamed PVC core is perfect for industrial environments due to high levels of chemical resistance
- Robust 3mm aluminium composite with a reflective coating is ideal for low light conditions - Class RA1 reflectivity complies with BS EN 12899-1:2007
- Add a channel rail to 3mm aluminium composite for attaching for posts (posts and fixings not supplied) - see image above
- Optional anti-graffiti coating prevents graffiti from adhering permanently to the sign, allowing it to be cleaned off without damaging the surface of the sign
Please note: products with anti-graffiti and channel rail may be subject to a 3-5 working day lead time
2mm Rigid Plastic
2mm white HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene) plastic supplied with adhesive tabs. Can be used indoor or outdoor.
3mm/5mm Outdoor White Core Palboard®
Innovative multilayered sheet combines the surface quality and characteristics of rigid PVC with a reduced weight due to a recycled foamed PVC core. Can be used in harsh environments due to its high chemical resistance.
3mm Aluminium Composite with RA1 Reflective
Durable 3mm composite boards consist of polyethylene core faced with premium quality aluminium sheet on both sides with RA1 Reflective lamination conforming to BS EN 128991:2007. Ideal for outdoor use with no scrap value (to deter theft). Add a channel rail to 3mm aluminium composite for attaching for posts (posts and fixings not supplied) - see image above
Anti Graffiti Coating
3mm aluminium composite boards coated with anti-graffiti coating that protects the surface of the sign from abrasive chemicals that are used to remove graffiti.