HQube uses highly effective UV-C technology, proven to kill germs, bacteria and viruses without damaging your electronics, clothing and consumables
UV-C light is a short-wavelength, ultraviolet light that breaks apart germ DNA, leaving it unable to function or reproduce in just three minutes
- HQube won't operate until it forms a complete seal of all light inside the cube - if opened prematurely, the cube will switch off
- Ideal for making sure your daily items are clean and ready to use, works in just 3 minutes
- Collapsible design with handles makes HQube easy to use at home, while travelling or in the office - sanitise anywhere
- Perfect for workplaces, schools and any environment where there is shared use of equipment or products
- 4 simple steps to use:
- Connect to a power source
- Place your items inside and zip up the bag
- Press the power button
- Allow the sanitising cycle to complete
- Available in two sizes to suit your needs
- Classic Dimensions: 26 cm x 21.5 cm x 16.9 cm
- Large Dimensions: 35 cm x 35 cm x 29 cm
- Pack contains: HQube UV-Sanitising Box, Micro USB-C Cable and Instruction Manual
What is UV light?
UV light technology is used for sterilization in health care, industrial and retail spaces as well as train stations and airports, and even as a back up for disinfecting water. UV-C is a short wavelength light that denatures micro-organisms by destroying their DNA. Unlike chemical disinfection, UV-C does not leave behind toxic byproducts, film or residue.
Short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) lights are used to destroy nucleic acids and disrupt the DNA of microorganisms, rendering them practically unable to perform negative cellular functions, including the ability to reproduce or infect.
Is UV light safe?
UV light sanitizing is also one of the safest methods to purify the air. It kills pathogens that cause illnesses as well as contaminants that aggravate asthma and other respiratory conditions. Overall, UV light is a safe, effective and affordable way to reduce germs, bacteria and viruses on inanimate objects when operated according to instructions. Ensure HQube is properly closed and zipped prior to operating. Do not open while switched on. Never place any living items inside HQube. Do not allow children to operate. HQube is not a toy.
What can i use HQube for?
HQube is ideal for any high-touch items that can harbor bacteria and germs. Common items include remote controls, baby bottles, surgical masks, mobile phones, money, wallets, jewelry and watches, children’s craft items and toys, pens, calculators – any non-living items that you touch frequently and don’t sanitize.