No Quibble Guarantee
30 Days Instant Credit
for UK Businesses
Your Sign. Your Design. Online Sign Builder
Managing Health and Safety In Construction, 2015
Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, guidance on Regulations
- The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015) came into force on 6 April 2015, replacing CDM 2007
- This publication provides guidance on the legal requirements for CDM 2015 and is available to help anyone with duties under the Regulations
- CDM 2015 is subject to certain transitional provisions which apply to construction projects that start before the Regulations come into force and continue beyond that date
- This publication describes:
- The law that applies to the whole construction process on all construction projects, from concept to completion
- What each duty holder must or should do to comply with the law to ensure projects are carried out in a way that secures health and safety
Scroll sideways to set quantity and see more options
XY9130 - L153 Managing Health & Safety In Construction - 1 Book
Next day delivery as standard
Next Day Delivery is available on all stocked orders received before 4:30pm and are dispatched the same day, with 98% being delivered the next working day.
Orders over £25 excluding VAT qualify for free delivery within the UK mainland.
30 day money back guarantee
If you are at all dissatisfied with your order, simply call us free on 0808 1699 147 to arrange collection of the product and a full refund.
Buy on account
For all established businesses we are happy to offer £500 instant credit, which ensures that you can get the products you need as soon as possible (0% interest).
Please enter a message into the chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
If the chat box is not visible please visit our contact us
page or call 0808 1699 147
during office hours.
You can close this message and continue browsing the site while you chat.
New Haven - From your Internet address
- Use precise location